My Childcare Philosophy
My goal is to get to know and understand all the children in my care and prepare educational activities that will respond to and reflect their individual preferences and needs.
All About Ann Marie
Ann Marie has completed her Bachelor of Arts in Social Studies in Ireland. She has over 12 years of experience working with children and young people facing social issues and challenges, people with intellectual disabilities, and individuals experiencing social inequality, unemployment, and family breakdown.
Ann Marie is a mother and knows firsthand how daunting it can be to find the right childcare for your child. Her goal is to create a safe, home away from home, stimulating environment for your child’s development through play, exploring, and experimenting with inspirations from Flight: Alberta’s Early Learning and Care Framework, Montessori, and Reggio theories.
- Alberta Childcare Certificate Level 1
- Valid First Aid & CPR
- Clear Police Clearance for both her and her husband
- Clear Child Intervention Records for both her and her hushand
- Food Handlers Certificate, Fire extinguisher training, Anaphylaxis & Epi-pen training as well as many more completed workshops and trainings
Day Home Features
- Bright and spacious play areas
- Clean and organized
- Fully fenced, large backyard with play equipment
- Child-led, play-based programming
- Healthy, home-cooked meals/snacks
Hours Of Operation
- Mon. 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Tue. 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Wed. 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Thu. 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Fri. 7:30am – 5:00pm