My Childcare Philosophy
As an educator I strongly believe that each child is like a flower. Each child is unique and special to this world. Being the future of this world, they have to be nurtured from the early childhood years in a caring, safe and pleasant environment, so that they can blossom and grow.
I believe in the philosophy of learning through play. I want to enhance their skills in all the developmental domains such as social, emotional, physical, language and cognitive. In my day home I will provide opportunities for children to explore, discover, create and imagine. In my day home I strive to create an inclusive homebased childcare environment that I would not hesitate to bring my own children to.
My goal is to teach self-confidence and independence through field trips, indoor activities, outdoor activities and play. While you are away you can feel confident in knowing that I will care for your children like they are my own in a happy, healthy, creative, structured environment.
All About Priyanka
My name is Priyanka and I am a mother of 2 year old boy. I do have 4 years of experience working with children of different age groups. My experience comes from working in a preschool, out of school care and Montessori day care.
I enjoy the time I spend with children and strongly believe that there are so many things we all can learn from them. I am very passionate about working with children. I love the energy they bring and being able to see them grow and develop new skills every day is a great experience. In my spare time, I love to do crafts and read books.
I live in single family house, so children do have a lot of space to play and do other activities.
- Early Childhood Educator – Level 1
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Police clearance check for me and all family members
- Child Intervention check for me and all family members
- Alberta Food Safety basics, Fire Extinguisher training, Anaphylaxis, and Epi-pen training certifications
Children In My Care Receive
- Two snacks and lunch
- Clean, smoke free, pet free home
- Playground and parks within safe walking distance
- Celebrations of holidays/ birthdays and festivals which are important for families and children
- Safe and secure nurturing environment
18 months – 6 years of age
Hours Of Operation
- Mon. 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Tue. 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Wed. 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Thu. 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Fri. 7:00am – 6:00pm