All About Us
Welcome! The Holy Spirit location offers a three room daycare that provide access and support to children ages 19 months to Kindergarten attending Lendrum Elementary School. Our environment is set up based on the children’s interests and is inspired by the idea of loose parts. Encouraging the wondering and curiosities that allow children to learn and grow as unique individuals. Our educators bring a wide variety of knowledge and experience to Holy Spirit. We pride ourselves on collaborative teamwork to bring out a rich learning environment for the children.
Here at Holy Spirit, we …
- Provide child-directed experiences
- Engage in being co-learners, co-researchers, and co-imagineers of possibilities alongside children
- Love messy, hands on experiences!
- Value the unique diversity of all children and families
- See children as mighty learners
- Build positive relationships with children, family and the community
- Follow the child’s lead
- Believe children benefit in outdoor exploration
Interested in joining our child care program?
Get to know us more and see our space by clicking here for a virtual tour.
For our Licensing Program Planning, clicking here.
Click here to complete the online forms to begin the process.
If you are interested in Lendrum English/French Kindergarten or Out of School Care (Grade 1-6),
please click on our Lendrum page and fill out the registration forms.
Note: Completing the forms does not guarantee a spot, you will be contacted by the program.